Time for action – creating a future-proof site map
Let's make some room for growth. Imagine your client is planning to expand the site and add new content. They have come up with the following list of subjects they want to add to their site:
- A few pages to introduce the founding members of CORBA
- Facts on bad art, such as history, techniques, and so on
- Reviews of bad art, bad art galleries, and so on
- General information on club activities other than lectures and meetings
What's the best way to organize things? Let's figure out which content fits which type of container:
- The information on CORBA founders fits in a new category, About CORBA. This will be a category containing just a few articles. Apart from an article on CORBA founders, the existing uncategorized ...