School websites tend to be medium to large in size. One of the defining characteristics of Joomla is that it is powerful and flexible, but it can be time-intensive to set up. This chapter provides an extensive guide to creating and setting up a school website using the Joomla CMS. If you are following along and building a site, it’s best to start the chapter with a fresh Joomla installation with no content. This chapter covers the following topics:
• Why do you need a school website?
• What features do you need on a school site?
• Where can you get a school template?
• What is the best way to organize the content structure for a school website?
• What is the relationship between ...