This chapter looks at the process of creating a small business website, in this case for a restaurant. Starting from a needs analysis, this chapter shows you how to organize possible content all the way through adding photos and considering further extensions. If you are following along and building a site, its best to start the chapter with a fresh Joomla installation with no content. This chapter covers the following topics:
• Why do small businesses such as restaurants need websites?
• What website features does a restaurant need?
• How can I organize my content?
• What’s the easiest way to build the content of my site?
• How should I set up the navigation for a restaurant ...