Chapter 16. JUnit-addons
This chapter covers
- Testing Comparable classes
- Collecting tests from within archives
- Organizing test data and sharing test resources
- Ensuring that shared test fixtures clean themselves up
- Reporting the name of each test as it executes
Vladimir Bossicard is a long-time member of the JUnit community, and one of its most vocal members as well. Perhaps the one trait that identifies him most easily within the community is his insistence that we not content ourselves with whatever feature set JUnit provides. If JUnit does not do something you need, then Vladimir simply tells you to build it yourself, and then share it with the world through open source. It is in this spirit that he has led the evolution of JUnit-addons: a ...