An Immersive look at the Jupyter Software
About This Video
- Learn and explore Jupyter by understanding the domain of Jupyter Namespace
- Create custom extensions and build data widgets.
- Grasp quickly and get access to the resources of Jupyter notebook
Jupyter has emerged as a popular tool for code exposition and the sharing of research artefacts. It has interactive display capabilities and the pluggable kernel system allows data scientists to switch back and forth between multiple programming languages.
The course will walk you through the core modules and standard capabilities of the console, client, and notebook server. By exploring the Python language, you will be able to get starter projects for configurations management, file system monitoring, and encrypted backup solutions for safeguarding their data. In the final Sections, you will be able to build dashboards in a Jupyter notebook to report back information about the project and the status of various Jupyter components.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Jupyter Interfaces
- Chapter 2 : ChapterName
- Chapter 3 : The Jupyter Notebook
- Chapter 4 : Extensions and Customizations
- Chapter 5 : Dashboards
- Title: Jupyter In Depth
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788296069