Learn how to write code, mathematics, graphics, and output, all in a single document and in a web browser, using Project Jupyter
About This Video
Write, execute, and comment your live code and formulae under one roof using this unique tutorial.
This one-stop solution will teach you everything you need to know about Project Jupyter to perform scientific computation with ease.
This easy-to-follow, highly practical video facilitates scientific application development by leveraging big data tools such as Apache Spark, Python, R, and more.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Jupyter
- Chapter 2 : Jupyter Python scripting
- Chapter 3 : Jupyter R scripting
- Chapter 4 : Jupyter Julia Scripting
- Node.js stats-analysis Package and JSON Handling 00:02:25
- Node.js plotly Package 00:01:50
- Node.js Asynchronous Threads 00:01:33
- Node.js decision-tree Package 00:02:35
- Title: Jupyter Notebook for All – Part I
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788299176