Enhance your wireless penetration testing skills with Kali Linux 2017
About This Video
- Practical recipes to effectively penetrate wireless networks.
- Learn about different antennas (Pineapple and Yagi)
- Intercept traffic from wireless devices
Kali Linux is rated as the #1 security operating system for hackers. With the Linux operating system and its core structure based on Debian, it comes jam-packed with all the tools you need to penetration-test your websites. Kali Linux has gained popularity over the last few years with the rise of hacker groups (Anonymous, Lizard Squad, Ghost Squad Hackers, and others).
Kali Linux was built for hackers, by hackers. Throughout this course, we will be discussing new products to add to your ethical pen testing tool belt, including antennas, Android devices, and laptops. We will learn how to use high-powered antennas to search and reach wireless networks from afar, and then utilize a variety of tools to find hidden wireless networks and crack passwords.
The end goal of this course is to be able to connect to a wireless network, by utilizing various tools and software programs, and hack into wireless networks, even if they are protected by the WEP/WPS/WPA/WPA2 security protocols.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Kali
- Chapter 2 : Basic Wireless Hacking
- Chapter 3 : Reconnaissance
- Chapter 4 : Penetrating WEP Wireless Security
- Chapter 5 : Breaking WPS
- Chapter 6 : Hacking WPA/WPA2
- Title: Kali Linux 2017 Wireless Penetration Testing for Beginners
- Release date: February 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788394055
You might also like
The Complete Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Video Collection): Threat Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Incident Handling
More than 25 Hours of Expert Video Instruction This course is a complete guide to help …
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)
More than 19 hours of deep-dive training covering every objective in the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) exam. …
Cybersecurity Attacks (Red Team Activity)
Learn about the different kinds of cyber attacks and how they can be executed About This …
Cybersecurity Blue Team Toolkit
A practical handbook to cybersecurity for both tech and non-tech professionals As reports of major data …