To tunnel communications through pingtunnel, we will follow this process:
- Validate the IP addresses of your Kali VM and your Ubuntu VM. For my purposes, my Kali box in 10.0.2.5 and Ubuntu is 10.0.2.6.
- First, we will start in the Ubuntu VM where we are currently logged in and we want to start by elevating ourselves to root by entering the following commands in the console:
sudo su <enter>
- We will now install ptunnel on the Ubuntu VM with the following command:
apt install ptunnel <enter>
- Let's now start the tunnel on the Ubuntu machine:
- Switch to the Kali machine, open a terminal window ...