We will use the Social Engineering Tool (SET) to create a phishing attack:
- From the Applications menu, select Social Engineering Tools | SET Social Engineering Toolkit. You will be presented with the following screen:
Initial set toolkit screen
- Select the top option: 1) Social-Engineering Attacks.
- Select 5) Mass Mailer Attack.
- Select 2) E-Mail Attack Mass Mailer.
- The system will now ask you to select a file that includes an email list in the format of one email address per line. Enter the path and filename to use. In my case, I have a list prepared at /root/emaillist.txt:
SET mass mailer dialog screen
Building a list of ...