We will now use PowerShell to attack a host:
- From the Applications menu, select Social Engineering Tools | SET Social Engineering Toolkit. You will be presented with the following screen:
Initial setoolkit screen
- Select the top option, 1) Social-Engineering Attacks.
- Select 9) Powershell Attack Vectors.
- Select 2) Powershell Reverse Shell.
- Enter the IP address of your Kali host 192.168.56.10.
- Enter the listener port 8123.
- Select No when asked to start a listener, as we will use Metasploit for that.
- A file will be created in the following location ~/.set/reports/powershell/powershell.reverse.txt. Move this file to the Windows ...