To install OWASP-BWA into our VirtualBox environment, we will do the following:
- Unzip the ZIP file containing the OWASP-BWA files into a location you will reference in the next few steps.
- From the console of VirtualBox, on the upper left, we will select the New icon to begin the creation of a new virtual machine.
- We will name our new virtual machine OWASP-BWA, and define it as a 64 bit Ubuntu Linux system:
Creating a virtual machine for OWASP-BWA
- Leave the default memory allocation as 1024 MB, and click Next.
- You will now select Use existing virtual hard disk and navigate to the directory where you unpacked OWASP-BWA. ...