Following are the steps to use kalibrate:
- Most of the countries use the GSM900 band. In the USA, it's 850. We will use the following command to scan for GSM base stations:
kal -s GSM900 -g 40
The following screenshot shows the output of the preceding command:
- In a few minutes, it will show us a list of base stations:
- We note the frequency; in our case, we will use 947.6 MHz along with the offset.
- Now we open GQRX and enter it in the Receiver Options window:
- We can see in the waterfall that the device is able to catch ...