Video Description"A great introduction to using Keras for deep learning."
Daniel Williams, Software Professional
Keras in Motion teaches you to build neural-network models for real-world data problems using Python and Keras. In over two hours of hands-on, practical video lessons, you'll apply Keras to common machine learning scenarios, ranging from regression and classification to implementing Autoencoders and applying transfer learning. In each crystal-clear video module, you'll put your new knowledge into practice, as you teach your network to recognize text and even create an algorithm for a self-driving car!What you will learn:
- Regression and classification problems
- Using neural networks for image processing
- Building autoencoders
- Designing and implementing a self-driving car
- Hands-on coding with practical examples
Dan Van Boxel is an engineer and data scientist with a background in both engineering and mathematics. On his livestream, Dan demonstrates a different machine learning library, method, or model weekly.
Makes deep learning much more straight forward.
Peter Hampton, AI Researcher, Ulster University
The instructor is capable of breaking complex concepts into easily understandable examples.
Gustavo Patino, Assistant Professor, Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
Table of Contents
- UNIT 1 - Installation and Basics
- UNIT 2 - Font Recognition
- UNIT 3 - Self Driving Car
- UNIT 4 - Autoencoders
UNIT 5 - Converting Keras
- Converting Keras1 to Keras2 00:03:15
- Title: Keras in Motion
- Release date: June 2017
- Publisher(s): Manning Publications
- ISBN: None