Use KNIME for data cleaning with a case study and learn how to perform some advanced data preparation
About This Video
- No coding required
- Learn the basics and build a solid foundation during the case study
- Learn how to prepare advanced data preparation with KNIME
Data cleaning is always a big hassle, especially if we are short on time and want to deliver crucial data analysis insights to our audience. KNIME makes the data prep process efficient and easy. With KNIME, you can use the easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface, if you are not an experienced coder. But if you know how to work with languages such as R, Python, or Java, you can use them as well. This makes KNIME a truly flexible and versatile tool.
In this course, we start from the basics and learn KNIME in a (hopefully) fun and easy way by going through a case study together and prepare the data based on the requirements in the case study.
After completing our data prep, we will learn how to visualize data using tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
Finally, we also briefly cover the predictive analytics capabilities of KNIME and see how easy machine learning in KNIME can be.
By the end of this course, you will be able to use KNIME for data cleaning and data preparation without any code.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Learn KNIME in a Fun and Easy Way - Through Solving a Case Study
- Welcome and Introduction
- Let Us Get Started with KNIME - the Interface
- Let Us Take a Look at Our Case Study Data
- Reading Data into KNIME - the Basics.
- Using Loops for Data Import - How to Be More Efficient in KNIME
- Data Cleaning and Saving Files with KNIME
- Webscraping in KNIME - Extracting Currency Exchange Rates from an API
- Joining and Cleaning Our Data in KNIME
- Final Data Cleaning and Preparation Steps for Visualizing Our Results
- Bonus - Saving the Data as a Hyper Format for Tableau
- Visualization - an Introduction on How to Visualize in Tableau or Power BI
- Predictive Analytics in KNIME - Machine Learning AI to Predict Customer Churn
- KNIME - Log Out and Final Words
- Title: KNIME – A Guide for Absolute Beginners
- Release date: July 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781801078108
You might also like
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …