Book DescriptionWhy is it that so many things we try so hard to learn just don't stick? Because we spend all our energy on learning new skills and better habits, but we lack effective strategies for retaining and applying all the helpful information we take in.
In Know Can Do!, bestselling author Ken Blanchard, Success Motivation Institute founder Paul J. Meyer, and ace motivational speaker and consultant Dick Ruhe use a story about an author with questions and an entrepreneur with answers to offer a simple and systematic approach for learning more efficiently and using that knowledge to make lasting changes.
People who have mastered learning are free to be creative and make big things happen. In fact, John F. Kennedy once remarked that “leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” This powerful book will help people at all levels develop the mind-set and the skill set to achieve extraordinary results.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- The Problem
- The Missing Link
- The Power of Repetition
- Reason 1: Information Overload
- Applying the Less-More Philosophy
- Reason 2: Negative Filtering
- Listening with a Positive Mindset
- Using Green Light Thinking
- Reason 3: Lack of Follow-Up
- Accentuating the Positive to Help People Win
- Providing more Structure, Support, and Accountability
- About the Authors
- Services Available
- Title: Know Can Do!
- Release date: October 2007
- Publisher(s): Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- ISBN: 9781605093376