Learn Kotlin from scratch! Grasp object-orientation and idiomatic Kotlin to realize coding projects and Android apps!
About This Video
- Variables & nullable types (null safety)
- Conditionals: if and when Loops: for and while FunctionsObject orientation: classes, objects, interfaces, inheritance etc.
- Data classes (a handy feature in Kotlin)
This is the only Udemy course that is referenced from the official Kotlin website as well as the official Android developers website for people who want to learn Kotlin, whether for Android or other purposes!>> Learn programming in Kotlin, the most beautiful modern programming language based on Java!>> Join this beginner-friendly course to learn to write code with an awesome and easy-to-learn language! Expand your expertise as a Java or Android Developer and improve the quality of your code!. I'll answer every question you have, help you personally if you get stuck and listen to your feedback! Join 15,000+ happy students of mine on Udemy!This course will teach you programming in Kotlin! We begin with the basics so this course is completely suitable for beginners. You will put what you learn into practice in several coding challenges. So at the end, you'll be able to create your own applications in Kotlin.If you're an Android developer, you can use this course to get up to speed with this awesome language. Kotlin will allow you to maintain a cleaner and more expressive code base, use concepts that go beyond even Java 8, and write more robust apps for Android.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Welcome!
- Chapter 2 : What is Kotlin?
- Chapter 3 : Getting the Tools
- Chapter 4 : Getting Started With Kotlin!
- Chapter 5 : Conditional Statements
- Chapter 6 : Arrays and Lists
- Chapter 7 : Lucky Loop
Chapter 8 : Congrats Novice!
- Congratulations! 00:04:04
- Chapter 9 : Functions
- Chapter 10 : Object-Oriented Programming -- Part I
- Chapter 11 : Object-Oriented Programming -- Part II
- Chapter 12 : Binary & Hexadecimal Numbers
- Chapter 13 : Object-Oriented Programming -- Part III
Chapter 14 : I/O -- Input and Output
- Introduction to I/O 00:02:52
- A Little Console Game 00:07:51
- Code Along: Hangman Game - Part I 00:11:36
- Code Along: Hangman Game - Part II 00:09:08
- Reading From a File 00:04:22
- Challenge Preparation: Maps 00:11:28
- Challenge: Find the Most Frequent IP Address 00:01:10
- Challenge Solution: Find the Most Frequent IP Address 00:12:05
- Title: Kotlin for Beginners: Learn Programming With Kotlin
- Release date: September 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788625944
You might also like
Kotlin From the Ground Up LiveLessons Video Training
4+ Hours of Video Instruction Google officially announced Kotlin as a first-class language for Android development, …
Kotlin in Action
Summary Kotlin in Action guides experienced Java developers from the language basics of Kotlin all the …
Kotlin for Android & Java Developers: Clean Code on Android
Become a professional Kotlin developer and write cleaner code in your Android apps than in Java, …
The Definitive Guide to Java Platform Best Practices–Updated for Java 7, 8, and 9 Java has …