Step into the world of Kubernetes and discover what it takes to deploy, scale, and manage a containerized application
About This Video
- Get to grips with Kubernetes architecture, networking, and services
- Explore tools and services used to run Kubernetes
- Familiarize yourself with Google Kubernetes Engine
Learn about Kubernetes and containers with this extensive, easy-to-follow course that focuses on the fundamentals of Kubernetes and containers to help you to get started with containerized applications.
The course begins with an introduction to Kubernetes and containers and takes you through the installation of Docker on Linux, Windows, and Mac. You’ll then find out how to containerize an existing application, familiarize yourself with tools such as Minikube for running Kubernetes, and get an overview of YAML and resource files.
As you advance, you’ll delve into the Kubernetes architecture and explore Kubernetes networking and services.
Toward the end, you’ll be introduced to Google Kubernetes Engine and gain additional insight into Kubernetes and containers.
By the end of this course, you’ll have gained a solid understanding of Kubernetes, Dockers, and containers.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Kubernetes
- Chapter 2 : Docker Installation
- Chapter 3 : Tools to Run Kubernetes
- Chapter 4 : Kubernetes Architecture and Services
- Chapter 5 : Additional Lecture
- Title: Kubernetes Certification Training for Absolute Beginners
- Release date: October 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781800562356
You might also like
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …