Practical solutions to design, implement and deploy Kubernetes Cluster for production grid environment
About This Video
- Learn to use containers in your organization to manage, scale, and orchestrate apps
- Learn core Kubernetes architectures, concepts, and highly-available deployments at-scale and in-depth
- Grasp industry-proven standards and patterns for deploying apps to Kubernetes
Kubernetes is Google's solution for managing clusters of containers. Kubernetes provides a declarative API to manage clusters while giving us a lot of flexibility. This course will provide you with recipes on managing containers more effectively in different production scenarios by using Kubernetes.
You will first learn how Kubernetes works with containers and will work through an overview of the main Kubernetes features such as pods, replication controllers, and more. Next, you will learn how to create Kubernetes clusters and how to run programs on Kubernetes. Then you will be introduced to features such as high availability, setting up Kubernetes masters, using Kubernetes with Docker, and orchestration with Kubernetes using AWS. Later, you will explore how to use Kubernetes-UI and how to set up and manage Kubernetes clusters on the cloud and bare-metal. You will also work through recipes on microservice management with Kubernetes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to use Kubernetes in production and will have a better understanding of how to manage your containers using Kubernetes.
The code bundle for this course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Kubernetes-Recipes
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction and Overview of Kubernetes Architecture
- Chapter 2 : Configuring Kubernetes Cluster
- Chapter 3 : Kubernetes Administration
- Chapter 4 : Self-Healing and Auto-Scaling
- Chapter 5 : Types of Monitoring
- Title: Kubernetes Recipes
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788831901