Developing leadership skills is essential if you want to clamber up the career ladder. Whether you're trying to motivate and inspire your immediate team or manage your boss(es), this is the book for you.
Packed with advice on how to build your influence positively, Lead others effectively will help you to realise your ambitions.
Chapters include: Leading people in difficult times; Managing change; Taking responsibility; Giving feedback well; Setting clear objectives; Developing influencing skills.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- How do your leadership skills shape up?
- 1 Developing your leadership skills
- 2 Setting clear objectives
- 3 Giving and receiving feedback positively
- 4 Coaching others
- 5 Empowering your team
- 6 Managing change
- 7 Motivating others during difficult times
- 8 Managing a dispersed team
- Title: Lead others effectively
- Release date: January 2009
- Publisher(s): Bloomsbury Publishing
- ISBN: 9781408134276