Achieving ProvenLeadership Excellence
What is leadership excellence? Think of the name of someone you regard highly as a leader. It might be someone for whom you work. It might be someone famous, a historical figure, or someone from your old neighborhood.
Now consider what makes this leader so great in your opinion. Identify the qualities that are strongest in this individual, such as:
- Communicating a compelling vision.
- Acting with integrity.
- Listening intently to others.
- Being honest at all times.
- Serving rather than managing.
- Involving others.
- Holding himself or herself—and others—accountable.
- Focusing on what's important ...
Get Lead with Your Customer: Transform Culture and Brand into World-Class Excellence now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.