EVERY LEADER IS DIFFERENT. MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LEADERSHIP STRENGTHS WITH LEADER ID.
With a diagnostic test to discover your strengths and areas to improve, you’ll become a more effective, authentic and confident leader.
What’s your Leader ID?
To be a confident, effective and authentic leader you need to play to your strengths. Leader ID will help you understand your inherent strengths and abilities, with practical and actionable insights on how to improve in areas where you’re not.
Leader ID gives you free access to an online profiling tool with 45 statements to rate. Once completed, you’ll receive a report detailing:
· Your Leader ID – a personalised report showing your scoring against the 9 leadership qualities
· Strengths – areas where you are naturally gifted
· Development – areas where further focus is needed
· Insights - actionable ways to develop your personal character, strengths and identity
Your Leader ID report is your personalised leadership action plan showing areas of strength and areas to build on so you can be a better leader. You can then use the book as an individually tailored road map for your professional growth as a leader. Each chapter includes helpful insights, tools, techniques and practices that will ensure development in each area whether you want to focus on improving your leader strengths or improve areas that need more focus. Whichever you choose, Leader ID is highly flexible and will take your leadership performance to the next level.
Leader ID will ensure you survive and thrive as a leader, both now and in the future.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the authors
- PART 1 YOUR LEADER iD PROFILE
- PART 2 CORE INSIGHTS RELATING TO IDENTITY
- PART 3 CORE INSIGHTS RELATING TO EXCELLENCE
- PART 4 LEADER ID PRACTICE PLANNING
- Title: Leader iD
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9781292232652
You might also like
Information Governance, 2nd Edition
The essential guide to effective IG strategy and practice Information Governance is a highly practical and …
97 Things Every Engineering Manager Should Know
Tap into the wisdom of experts to learn what every engineering manager should know. With 97 …
The Art of Communication
Bring nuance, depth, and meaning to every conversation you have The Art of Communication is for …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …