EVERY LEADER IS DIFFERENT. MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LEADERSHIP STRENGTHS WITH LEADER ID.
With a diagnostic test to discover your strengths and areas to improve, you’ll become a more effective, authentic and confident leader.
What’s your Leader ID?
To be a confident, effective and authentic leader you need to play to your strengths. Leader ID will help you understand your inherent strengths and abilities, with practical and actionable insights on how to improve in areas where you’re not.
Leader ID gives you free access to an online profiling tool with 45 statements to rate. Once completed, you’ll receive a report detailing:
· Your Leader ID – a personalised report showing your scoring against the 9 leadership qualities
· Strengths – areas where you are naturally gifted
· Development – areas where further focus is needed
· Insights - actionable ways to develop your personal character, strengths and identity
Your Leader ID report is your personalised leadership action plan showing areas of strength and areas to build on so you can be a better leader. You can then use the book as an individually tailored road map for your professional growth as a leader. Each chapter includes helpful insights, tools, techniques and practices that will ensure development in each area whether you want to focus on improving your leader strengths or improve areas that need more focus. Whichever you choose, Leader ID is highly flexible and will take your leadership performance to the next level.
Leader ID will ensure you survive and thrive as a leader, both now and in the future.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the authors
- PART 1 YOUR LEADER iD PROFILE
- PART 2 CORE INSIGHTS RELATING TO IDENTITY
- PART 3 CORE INSIGHTS RELATING TO EXCELLENCE
- PART 4 LEADER ID PRACTICE PLANNING
- Title: Leader iD
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9781292232652
You might also like
The 7 Principles of Conflict Resolution
is the go-to resource for conflict and dispute resolution, whether you’re new to the subject or …
Critical Thinking Skills For Dummies
Turbocharge your reasoning with Critical Thinking Just what are the ingredients of a great argument? What …
The Listening Leader
DISCOVER THE ART OF COMMUNICATIVE LEADERSHIP: HOW TO REALLY LISTEN SO YOU CAN WIN AND HOLD …
Agile Project Management For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Flex your project management muscle Agile project management is a fast and flexible approach to managing …