1. Three areas of brain difference particularly affect every moment of work and life.
2. Our female and male brains are equally smart, but can be smart in different ways.
3. Men tend to be more spatial-physical in their relating and leadership styles than women.
4. The male brain periodically goes into a rest state, whereas the female brain tends to be more constantly active. Awareness of this can help men and women navigate many aspects of the workplace, especially meetings.
5. Men tend to compartmentalize more brain activity and focus on one task, whereas women are more natural multitaskers, especially in relationships.
6. Male aggression is helpful in many ways in leadership, but female capabilities, such as rapport building, are ...