Book descriptionEveryone has a reputation. Whether good or bad, your reputation precedes you, and can inhibit or enhance your professional goals. However, how do you actively nurture, develop, and manage how others see you? In this book, we’ll discuss how crafting a brand can give you control of how you’re perceived at work.From proven strategies from CCL experts, to practical advice you can implement immediately, Leadership Brand: Deliver on Your Promise can help you figure out the leader you want to be, and how to build the brand that can get you there.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- What Is a Leadership Brand?
- How a Leadership Brand Can Work for You—or Against You
- Defining Your Current Leadership Brand
- How to Define and Cultivate an Aspirational Brand
- How to Reinforce Your Personal Leadership Brand Online
- Evolving Your Leadership Brand Throughout Your Career
- Suggested Resources
- Title: Leadership Brand: Deliver on Your Promise
- Release date: December 2016
- Publisher(s): Center for Creative Leadership
- ISBN: 9781604917048
You might also like
They Don't Teach Corporate in College
They Don’t Teach Corporate in College has resonated with hundreds of thousands of readers and is …
Leading Through Language
Become a more effective leader—cut the jargon and say what you mean Leveraging. Strategizing. Opening the …
Get to the Point!
Champion Your Best Ideas! Every time you communicate, you're trying to do something, change something, or …
Computational Thinking - A beginner's guide to problem-solving and programming
Computational thinking (CT) is a timeless, transferable skill that enables you to think more clearly and …