Appendix C: questions for deans and directors of library schools
1. Name of your school
2. Country, City, Province
3. Size of population in the library school?
4. Programs offered (Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.)?
5. How long have you been offering library programs?
6. Does your library degree meet the accreditation standards required in your country?
7. Do you accept students from other countries into your programs?
8. What are the stipulations for this? (TOEFL, GRE, fee (scholarship offered?))
9. Do you recruit students directly from developing or Third World countries?
10. If yes, what limit (on student numbers) do you have each year?
11. If no, why not? Do you plan to have a quota for students from these countries?
12. How many ...