It's amazing how often Mom's advice fits right into the business world. Leadership Lessons from Mom was written to encapsulate just some of the many leadership lessons learned from our mothers so you can use them to be successful in business and life. These 21 valuable lessons will help you know just what to say and how you should handle virtually any situation. They are timeless, universal and can be easily applied to your everyday work life. Each lesson is covered in a separate section and includes an inspirational summary statement and leadership tips.
Table of Contents
- About the Leadership Lessons from Life Series
- Lesson #1 Play nice.
- Lesson #2 Eat your vegetables.
- Lesson #3 Wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident.
- Lesson #4 Tuck in your shirt.
- Lesson #5 Don’t be late for dinner.
- Lesson #6 Be polite.
- Lesson #7 Mind your manners.
- Lesson #8 Watch your mouth.
- Lesson #9 If you don’t have anything nice to say…
- Lesson #10 Don’t fight.
- Lesson #11 Clean up your room.
- Lesson #12 “Wait ’til your father gets home!”
- Lesson #13 Do your homework.
- Lesson #14 Do your chores.
- Lesson #15 Respect your elders.
- Lesson #16 Don’t embarrass the family.
- Lesson #17 Don’t tell family secrets.
- Lesson #18 Remember the importance of family.
- Lesson #19 Don’t hang around with a bad crowd.
- Lesson #20 Say your prayers.
- Lesson #21 “I’ll always be proud of you.”
- About the Author
- Title: Leadership Lessons from Mom: Listen to your mother's advice!
- Release date: January 2006
- Publisher(s): HRD Press
- ISBN: 9780874258752