8Making a Leadership Commitment
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe the leadership model used in this course.
• Determine your willingness and ability to be a leader.
• Reevaluate your readiness to be a leader.
• Develop an action plan for becoming a leader.
• Describe the steps to take for leadership renewal.
You have invested a lot of time and energy in reading, studying, and completing the exercises in the seven previous chapters. Reading and learning about leadership is one thing. Being able to put leadership skills into action is another. At this point you may feel somewhat overwhelmed by the ...