Part I. The Change Problem and Its Solution
1. Transforming Organizations: Why Firms Fail
2. Successful Change and the Force That Drives It
Part II. The Eight-Stage Process
3. Establishing a Sense of Urgency
4. Creating the Guiding Coalition
5. Developing a Vision and Strategy
6. Communicating the Change Vision
7. Empowering Employees for Broad-Based Action
9. Consolidating Gains and Producing More Change
10. Anchoring New Approaches in the Culture
Part III. Implications for the Twenty-First Century
11. The Organization of the Future
12. Leadership and Lifelong Learning
Get Leadership, Strategy, and Innovation: Health Care Collection (8 Items) now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.