If you’re reading the appendices for this book, you are likely considering using the TSP. The concepts make sense to you and the performance and other benefits are appealing, but you need to know more to make a decision:
• Will the TSP work in my organization? Who else is using it?
• Budgets are very tight today. What will it cost to implement the TSP?
• How long will it take? When will the investment pay off and how can I justify it?
• What are the critical factors for successful TSP adoption?
• How do I get started? What’s involved? Where’s the best place to start?
Perhaps you’re considering the TSP but are still skeptical. You can see how the TSP might work for some companies, but your situation is ...