Book DescriptionThe book defines and helps provide key solutions for some of the greatest leadership challenges facing global managers today.
Leadership Through the Screen is a business leadership guidebook that tells a story. Written in an easy-to-read manner, each chapter highlights a single issue through the eyes of a fictional VP of marketing. The authors have done the research and included it in these pages so that business leaders do not have to.
This book is meant to serve as a map to help modern managers weave their way through many of the fundamental challenges of leading people in a global and virtual realm. It provides the tools, knowledge, and potential solutions these leaders can use to forge successful and productive virtual teams.
Table of Contents
- Halftitle Page
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Setting the Stage
- Chapter 2 The Beginning
- Chapter 3 Technology and the Roles Game
- Chapter 4 The Rocky Road to Trust
- Chapter 5 No Time to Lose
- Chapter 6 Year-End Reviews
- Chapter 7 The Emotional Game
- Chapter 8 The Invisible Contract
- Chapter 9 Filling the Void
- Chapter 10 What Is Job Satisfaction Anyway?
- Chapter 11 The Cultural Conundrum
- Chapter 12 The Lonely, Dark Halls of Isolation
- Chapter 13 An Additional Perspective
- Chapter 14 That’s a Wrap
- About the Authors
- Title: Leadership Through A Screen
- Release date: April 2019
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781948580977