- Adler, Nancy. International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior. 4th ed. Cincinnati, OH: South-Western, 2002.
- Bartlett, Christopher, and Sumantra Ghoshal. Managing Across Borders: The Transnational Solution. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press, 1989.
- Christensen, Clayton. The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business. Boston, MA: Harvard Business Review Press, 1997.
- ———. Seeing What's Next: Using Theories of Innovation to Predict Industry Change. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation, 2004.
- Conger, Jay. The Charismatic Leader: Behind the Myth of Exceptional Leadership. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 1989.
- Conger, Jay, and Ronald Riggio. The Practice of Leadership: Developing the Next Generation of Leaders. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
- Covey, Stephen. The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything. New York: Simon & Schuster, 2006.
- Deal, Terrence E., and Allan A. Kennedy. Corporate Cultures: The Rites and Rituals of Corporate Life. New York: Perseus Books Publishing, 2000.
- French, Howard. China's Second Continent: How a Million Migrants Are Building a New Empire in Africa. New York: Knopf, 2014.
- Friedman, Thomas L. Hot, Flat, and Crowded: Why We Need a Green Revolution—and How It Can Renew America. New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2008.
- Govindarajan, Vijay, and Chris Trimble. Reverse Innovation: Create Far from Home, Win Everywhere. Boston, MA: Harvard Business ...
Get Leading Across New Borders: How to Succeed as the Center Shifts now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.