Leading So People Will Follow explores the six leadership characteristics that inspire followers to fully support their leaders. Using Erika Andersen's proven framework, new leaders and veterans alike have increased their capacity for leading in a way that creates loyalty, commitment, and results. Step by step, Andersen lays out six key attributes (far-sightedness, passion, courage, wisdom, generosity, and trustworthiness) and gives leaders the tools for developing them. This innovative book offers a practical guide for building the skills to become a truly "followable" leader.
● Filled with examples from forward-thinking organizations such as Apple, NBC Universal, Union Square Hospitality Group, and MTV Networks
● Maps out the six attributes of leadership
● Author Erika Andersen is one of Forbes's most popular bloggers and coaches some of the most successful leaders in America
Using self-assessments, real-world examples, and concrete tools, Leading So People Will Follow helps build timeless core skills that work for leaders in any field.
- Title: Leading So People Will Follow
- Release date: June 2019
- Publisher(s): Tantor Media, Inc.
- ISBN: None
You might also like
How to Do Nothing
A galvanizing critique of the forces vying for our attention-and our personal information-that redefines what we …
Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners - Level 1
Instead of using hard-coded rules for performing something, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) prepare …
Full Stack Web Development Mastery Course - Novice to Expert
Full stack development refers to the development of both frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side) portions of …
How to Really Listen
Welcome to Audio Learning from Assemble You. How often have you had a conversation that just… …