What is CQ? And why do leaders need it in our increasingly connected world?
Table of contents
PART I: WHAT IS CQ AND WHY DO I NEED IT?
- 1. You Lead Across a Multicultural Terrain: Why CQ?
- 2. You Need a Map for the Journey: CQ Overview
PART II: HOW DO I BECOME MORE CULTURALLY INTELLIGENT?
- 3. Whet Your Appetite: CQ Drive (Step 1)
- 4. Study the Topography: CQ Knowledge (Step 2a)
- 5. Dig Beneath the Terrain: CQ Knowledge (Step 2b)
- 6. Turn Off the Cruise Control: CQ Strategy (Step 3)
- 7. Run, Walk, or Jog: CQ Action (Step 4)
PART III: HOW DO I APPLY CQ?
- 8. See the Journey Ahead: Proof and Consequences of CQ
- 9. Recruit Travel Companions: Developing CQ in Your Team
- Appendix: Research Context
- Notes (1/3)
- Notes (2/3)
- Notes (3/3)
- About the Author
- Title: Leading with Cultural Intelligence: The New Secret to Success
- Release date: October 2009
- Publisher(s): AMACOM
- ISBN: 9780814414873
You might also like
HBR'S 10 Must Reads: The Essentials
Change is the one constant in business, and we must adapt or face obsolescence. Yet certain …
English Grammar Workbook For Dummies, with Online Practice, 3rd Edition
Improve your English grammar You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by using proper …
Handbook for Developing Emotional and Social Intelligence: Best Practices, Case Studies, and Strategies
Handbook for Developing Emotional and Social Intelligence is an authoritative collection of practical content—best practices, case …
How to Be Exceptional: Drive Leadership Success By Magnifying Your Strengths
One of The Globe & Mail's Top 10 Business books of the Year! Rethink Everything You …