The joint supplier and Rapid Products Lean Sigma or Rapid Improvement Event (RIE) event began with introductions and expectations. During the introductions, Bill noticed that the SM from their supplier was attending the Lean Sigma RIE sessions, and made a note to catch up with him to pick his brain about Lean Sigma methods and tools for sales processes.
The planned agenda for the three-day event is shown as follows.
1. Welcome and introductions.
2. Review logistics of the RIE.
3. Review objectives of the RIE.
4. Conduct Lean Sigma overview training.
5. Review any baseline measurements and key performance indicators.
6. Data collection and subsequent analysis as required.
7. Complete ...