Lean BPM - learn how to use lean business management techniques to reduce waste and improve your business efficiency
About This Video
- Take this course and learn how to increase profitability, reduce waste, and implement/manage a continuous improvement cycle.
- You will learn the concepts of process management change.
- You will also receive free documents and resources for your own process project!
This course will guide you through the whole process of LEAN improvement methods and show you how to implement a continuous improvement cycle. Understanding LEAN business processes is a key driver in improving business performance at any level.
In this course, we will teach you the ProPeC Simple Improvement Process, which takes state–of-the-art business improvement principles and lays them out in a very simple to understand the step-by-step process. You will understand and learn how to run a current state analysis of your business processes to enable you to identify key areas of improvement. You will also learn how to tie improvements to high-end business goals, so that they meet core business objectives. Identifying and implementing an action plan is a key component in strong change management and you will be shown how to do this in this course.
You will be able to identify the different TIM WOODS wastes in a business. Creating a process flow is a core skill in any continuous improvement cycle; you will understand this once you have worked through the course. Writing SMART goals ensures that what you are trying to achieve is rooted in reality; in this course, we teach you how to create them. Maybe you need help running efficient business meetings? In this course, we take you through the process of setting up a meeting that achieves its end goal.
By the time you have completed this course, you will know how to review a continuous improvement project and will even be capable of leading a team through it. You will also end up with a solid overview of modern business improvement processes that you can then implement in your organization.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to the Course
Chapter 2 : ProPeC Improvement System
- Finding Your Reason Why 00:14:17
- Current State Analysis 00:10:42
- Current State Analysis Conclusion 00:14:23
- Identifying and Implementing SMART Goals 00:11:48
- The Power of Smart Goals 00:05:02
- How to Identify Key Actions and Core Plans 00:12:07
- Implementation of Your Plans and Actions 00:15:17
- Reviewing Your Improvement Project 00:08:28
- Chapter 3 : Example Project Walk Through
- Title: Lean BPM - Lean Business Process Management Change Skills
- Release date: September 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839219603
You might also like
Apache Kafka Series - Learn Apache Kafka for Beginners
Tutorial: Learn the Apache Kafka ecosystem, core concepts, operations, Kafka API, and build your own producers …
Learning SQL, 3rd Edition
As data floods into your company, you need to put it to work right away—and SQL …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
Distributed systems have become more fine-grained as organizations shift from code-heavy monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …