Appendix 1: INCOSE Web Page with LEfSE
The public web page1 www.incose.org/practice/techactivities/wg/leansewg/on the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) web site contains the following products related to the Lean Enablers for Systems Engineering (EfSE):
- Photo and text of the 2010 INCOSE Best Product Award, and logo of the Shingo Award.
- Power point presentation Lean Enablers for Systems Engineering, Version 1 (pdf, 0.764 MB)
- Three articles:
- Lean Enablers for Systems Engineering, B.W. Oppenheim, E. Murman, D. Secor, full-length article, Journal of SE, Jan. 2010 (online version).
- Lean Enablers for Systems Engineering, five-page summary article from Cross Talk (pdf, 0.798 MB).
- Lean Enablers for Systems Engineering, short article from INCOSE INSIGHT (pdf, 0.524 MB).
- Summary text about Lean SE (see INCOSE SE Handbook v. 3.2).
- Lean SE Brochure (trifold, letter format, pdf, 0.859 MB) created in cooperation with INCOSE UK.
- LEfSE Quick Reference Guide (8 pages, pdf, 0.268 MB) created in cooperation with INCOSE UK.
- Three-piece video with lecture by B. Oppenheim to Booze, Allen, Hamilton (1 hr 37 min total), with slides integrated.
- A list of workshops, tutorial and lectures delivered on Lean Enablers for SE.
The page also contains the Lean Systems Engineering Charter, leadership and contact information, recommended reading list, definitions, information about meetings and conferences, and other useful information.
1 An easy to remember access to the website ...