Chapter 4: An Introduction to Component Routing with Angular Router
Here’s what our application architecture looked like at the end of Chapter 3:
In this chapter we will:
- learn why an application may need routing
- learn what Angular Router is, how it works and what it can do for you
- set up Angular Router and configure the routes for our application
- create a resolver to fetch the todos from our REST API
- update our application to fetch the todos using our new resolver.
By the end of this article, you’ll understand:
- when and why your application may need routing
- the difference between routing on the server and ...