The great thing about HoloKit is that it comes complete with its own Unity template project. This makes our job of getting up and running with HoloKit quite painless. Open up Command Prompt or a shell window and do the following:
- If you haven't already done so, create a new folder from the root called ARCore and navigate to it:
mkdir ARCorecd ARCore
- Clone the HoloKit repository into it:
git clone -b android https://github.com/holokit/holokitsdk.git
- That command clones the specific Android branch, which we will use. HoloKit is also supported for ARKit on iOS.
- Open a new instance of the Unity editor. Create and open a new project called HoloCore in the ARCore folder.
- In the Project window, create a new folder under ...