Now that we have a script that uses the component, let's add it to our scene as a new object. Return to the editor where we last left off and continue as follows:
- Open the HelloAR scene. From the menu, select File | Save as and save the scene as Main in the Assets/ARCoreML folder.
- Find and select First Person Camera in the Hierarchy window. Remember that you can use the search panel.
- Right-click (Ctrl + Click on Mac) on the First Person Camera and from the context menu, select Create Empty. Name the object as Environmental Scanner.
- Select the new object and in the Inspector window, add a new AudioSource component.
- Create a new folder called Audio in the Assets/ARCoreML path in the Project window.
- Open the ...