The only course most Azure Storage developers need!
About This Video
- Effectively store, configure, and scale applications with Azure Storage services
- Discover how to integrate Azure Storage SDK with other services such as Azure App Services
- Manage Azure Storage at a deeper level.
Azure Storage is a cloud solution for data services on Azure. Developers work with many types of data: unstructured, structured, real-time, and rarely accessed. Azure Storage is a highly scalable, highly secure PaaS that offers capabilities for blob-, table-, queue-, and file-based storage. It is a powerful and flexible cloud-based storage system and service that can store seemingly limitless amounts of data for any duration of time.
In this course, we delve into the capabilities of the Azure Storage APIs and learn how to use the Azure Storage SDK to design .NET applications. Along the way, we also cover the introductory concepts for each service, as well as third-party tools for managing Azure Storage.
We would cover Azure Storage basics, as well as advanced topics such as the Azure Storage SDK for the development of applications. You also get security, performance, and other tips.
By the end of the course, you'll know much more about how to use Azure Storage to build custom solutions that are optimized to meet the unique needs of your applications.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Azure Storage Service
- Chapter 2 : Azure Storage Blobs
- Chapter 3 : Azure Storage Tables
- Chapter 4 : Azure Storage Queues
- Chapter 5 : Azure Storage Files
Chapter 6 : Azure Storage SDK
- Introduction to Azure Storage SDK 00:02:56
- Working with Azure Storage SDK with C# 00:02:01
- Exploring Hello Azure Storage Demo 00:02:27
- Creating Azure Storage Containers Programmatically 00:02:09
- Uploading and Downloading a File from Azure Storage 00:02:17
- Sharing the Files and Resource Links 00:01:42
- Removing the Files from Azure Storage 00:04:12
Chapter 7 : Azure Storage Demo
- Managing Database Storage in Azure Storage 00:04:07
- Uploading and Downloading Files from ASP.NET Core 00:04:02
- Handling Connection Strings in App Service Environment 00:02:52
- Managing Data Migration with Azure Storage 00:03:57
- Message Queue Demo with Azure Function 00:04:19
- Chapter 8 : Azure Storage Performance
- Chapter 9 : Azure Storage Security
- Chapter 10 : Azure Storage Concepts
- Title: Learn Azure Storage SDK
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788994408
You might also like
Exam AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (Video)
4 Hours of Video Instruction Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-900—and demonstrate your foundational-level knowledge of cloud …
Microsoft AZ-900 Certification Course: Azure Fundamentals
Not sure where to start with the Microsoft Azure platform? Whether an IT pro or new …
Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies: Exam Guide AZ-300
Become a certified Azure Architect and learn to design effective solutions that span compute, security, networking, …
Microsoft Azure Data Storage for Developers
In this Microsoft Azure Data Storage for Developers training course, expert author Bruno Terkaly covers everything …