Learn Blender from a beginner's perspective with this Blender 3D modeling and texturing course from Stone River eLearning. If you're interested in 3D modeling and texturing for game design, 3D art, 3D animation or architectural design, Blender 3D is a free, easy to use tool that will allow you to master 3D modeling with no money out of pocket.
Who is this course for?
People interested in game development, 3D art, 3D animation, or architectural visualization.
What You Will Learn
In this course you will gain the skills to create and texture 3D models. This Learn Blender course covers the fundamental tools you will use for modeling in Blender. You'll receive an overview of how to give your models, materials and textures a professional look, with extra detail and color to make then look complete and professionally done.
- Over 20 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Navigate the 3D viewport
- Move,scale, and rotate objects
- Edit objects through extrusions, adding edgeloops, and knife tool
- Leverage the mirror modifier and subdivision modifier
- UV unwrap objects
- Apply a material and texture to an object
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the Course 00:00:55
- Basic Object Manipulation 00:06:18
- Build Your Own City 00:08:02
- Section Review 00:04:22
- Learn Blender 3D Modelling _Section Introduction 00:00:33
- Introduction to Blender Modelling 00:03:59
- Subdivision And Knife Tool 00:05:15
- Extruding And Edge Loops 00:05:12
- Proportional Editing 00:09:27
- Modeling A Space Ship 00:08:44
- Adding Detail To Space Ship 00:05:28
- Modeling Review And Chair Modeling 00:06:30
- Blender Texturing_Section Intro 00:00:20
- Texturing, Marking Seams,Unwraping Uvs 00:02:38
- Adding Textures And Materials 00:03:21
- Texturing A Door 00:06:21
- Texuring Review 00:06:10
- Course Review 00:01:57
- Resources And Closing Message 00:01:52
- Title: Learn Blender Modeling and Texturing
- Release date: April 2015
- Publisher(s): Stone River eLearning
- ISBN: 100000006A0255