Using Custom Views
When you need to keep your data laid out in a particular way, you can create a custom view. To do so, follow these steps:
- Set up the workbook exactly the way you want it. For example:
- Display the worksheet you want to see.
- Hide any columns and rows you don't want to view. You'll learn how to hide columns and rows in Chapter 4.
- Switch to the view you want.
- Zoom the view as needed.
- Set the print area.
- Apply any filtering needed (see Chapter 10).
Custom Views from the menu bar to display the Custom Views dialog box (shown on the left in Figure 1–36 with two views already added).
Figure 1–36. Use the Custom ...