Learn how to code from scratch and the basics of software development in this intro C# programming course for ieginners
About This Video
- The first section of the course will give you a general overview of programming, teach you how to install Visual Studio, a software program used to write code, and show you the basics of programming syntax in C#.
- Next, you will learn how to control the flow of logic through your program, using boolean logic, decision statements, and iteration statements. Section three will cover methods, which allow you to write a block of code and then use it whenever you want, without having to duplicate code. Then, you will learn about the different data types that C# uses to store different kinds of data.
- Section five will teach you Object-Oriented Programming, which is the modern paradigm for developing software.
- Next, you will learn about debugging and error handling, to ensure that you write code that doesn’t crash and works correctly in all scenarios.
Learn how to code with C# in this intro to programming course. This video course is designed to be the starting point for anyone interested in learning software development. The course uses C#, one of the most popular modern programming languages, but by learning programming basics, you will be able to learn any other programming language very quickly. Once you complete this course, you will also be ready to learn technologies that use programming to develop complex, professional software applications. You will be ready to learn Windows Presentation Foundation which uses C# to build enterprise-level desktop applications, or ASP.NET which uses C# to create enterprise-level web applications. The C# language is still supported and continues to be updated. Don’t begin your software development education using outdated material. Learn how to program the right way.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Flow Control
- Chapter 3 : Methods
- Chapter 4 : Data Types
- Chapter 5 : Object-Oriented Programming
- Chapter 6 : Debugging and Error Handling
- Chapter 7 : Advanced C#
- Title: Learn How to Code Using C#: The Basics of Programming
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789537628
You might also like
C# 8 and .NET Core 3.1 Recipes - Second Edition
Leverage C# 8, .NET Core 3.1 and Visual Studio 2019 to build fast, enterprise-ready scalable web …
C# in Depth, 4th Ed, Video Edition
"Jon doesn’t just explain how C# works; he explains how the whole thing holds together as …
Introduction to Python: Learn How to Program Today with Python
7+ Hours of Video Instruction Overview Python is a great, beginner-friendly programming language because it was …
Algorithms: 24-part Lecture Series
Algorithms, Deluxe Edition, Fourth Edition These Algorithms Video Lectures cover the essential information that every serious …