When you submit your app to the App Store, you need to create an archive. This archive will also be used for internal and external testing, which we will address shortly. When your archive is complete, you will upload it to the App Store. Let's create an archive now:
- Open Xcode, select the project, and enter the following information:
- Under Identity, update the Version and Build numbers to 1.1 and 2, respectively.
- Under Signing, ensure Automatically manage signing is checked.
- Under Signing, select Team.
- For minor builds, you want to increment your Version number by 0.1 and your Build number by 1. In some instances, developers make their Version numbers three digits (for example, 1.1.2). This is all based on ...