Now let's create a production provisioning profile, which is used for distributing your application. Xcode 9 creates these for you, but, again, it is still good to know how to do it:
- Log in to the Apple developer account, and you will see the following screen:
- Click Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, and under Provisioning Profiles, select All.
- Click on the + button at the top-right of the screen:
- Select App Store under Distribution and then click Continue:
- Select the Bundle ID created earlier ...