Build enticing projects by unleashing the potential of Raspberry Pi 3 using Python
About This Video
- A comprehensive but fast and friendly guide to get you started with the Raspberry Pi.
- Explore the latest version of the Raspberry Pi with fully up-to-date techniques and code examples.
- Build real-life projects using the Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi is a small, low-cost, and yet very powerful development platform. It is used to interact with attached electronics by the use of its GPIO pins for multiple use cases, mainly home automation and robotics.
This course will get you started with The Raspberry Pi 3 and show you how to utilize its GPIO along with Python. You will start by installing and setting up the necessary hardware to create a seamless development platform. You will then build applications for The Raspberry Pi and run your program on it by building a touchscreen setup. Next, using the Raspberry Pi you will learn by building your own projects such as a Google assistant, a network ad blocker, and a security camera. Further, you will explore the new Raspberry Pi Zero W, which has an added wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity by building mini projects such as a Pi-Fi router, USB stick, and time-lapse camera.
By the end of the course, you will be well equipped to build your own real-world projects on the Raspberry Pi.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available from GitHub at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Learn-Raspberry-Pi
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Chapter 2 : Setting Up the Raspberry Pi Environment
- Chapter 3 : Applications of Raspberry Pi
- Chapter 4 : Raspberry Pi ZERO W Projects
- Title: Learn Raspberry Pi
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789343007