Use Terraform to create a reusable AWS VPC infrastructure
About This Video
- Get a step ahead by learning one of the top IaC languages—Terraform—starting with the basics through to creating your own complete infrastructure modules on AWS
- Create your own Virtual Private Cloud with Terraform by applying crucial tips and tricks to your own small- or large-scale projects
- Implement your own reusable VPC networking module flexibly and responsively using the latest version of Terraform
Are you looking to replace your complete Infrastructure as Code setup? Do you want to learn what is arguably the best and most popular infrastructure configuration management tool on the market—Terraform—and make a huge contribution to your skillset? Then this course is what you need! You not only learn how to implement Terraform code but also how to implement an AWS Well-Architected Framework-recommended deployment model for a Virtual Private Cloud.
Terraform is currently holds the leader (cf. Google Trends) compared to the other main Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool. The relative lack of professionals with Terraform expertise makes it invaluable to learn as soon as you can, to make your professional skills stand out. With this course, you'll learn everything you need to get started with Terraform in minimal time! We start with the basics (such as providers, variables, and resources) and learn more advanced ways to use Terraform, such as modules. After covering everything you need to know about Terraform, you'll implement your own reusable AWS VPC networking module, with which you'll be able to launch your networking infrastructure anywhere, anytime, with ease!
So, get started with Terraform and start implementing your own infrastructures today!
Who this book is for
If you are looking to manage your cloud Infrastructure using IaC, then this course is for you! This course is suitable for cloud engineers, site reliability engineers, DevOps, infrastructure engineers, and backend developers.
No previous working knowledge of Terraform is required, but a basic familiarity with AWS is required to take this course.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Preparing Development Environment
- Chapter 3 : Getting Started with Terraform
- Chapter 4 : Data Storage on AWS with Terraform: S3 and DynamoDB
- Chapter 5 : Implementing VPC Networking and EC2 with Terraform
- Chapter 6 : Advanced Implementation of VPC Networking and EC2 with Terraform
- Chapter 7 : Wrapping Up and Next Steps
- Title: Learn Terraform for Cloud Infrastructures
- Release date: January 2020
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838982959
You might also like
10+ Hours of Video Instruction Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons has more than 10 hours of comprehensive video …
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Certification: Associate Cloud Engineer 2020
Welcome to the NEW Skylines Academy GCP Associate Cloud Engineer 2020 course! The cloud computing market …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
9+ Hours of Video Instruction Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Complete Video Course provides more than 9 …