Programs with Repetition Logic
In this chapter, we will explain the following:
- How to use the while construct to perform “looping” in a program
- How to find the sum and average of an arbitrary set of numbers
- How to get a program to “count”
- How to find the largest and smallest of an arbitrary set of numbers
- How to read data from a file
- How to write output to a file
- How to use the for construct to perform “looping” in a program
- How to produce tables using for
In Chapter 3, we showed you how to write programs using sequence logic—programs whose statements are executed “in sequence” from the first to the last.
In Chapter ...