Building the carnivore creature will follow many of the same patterns we used for the plant and herbivore creatures. Open up Unity and follow this exercise to put the carnivore into the scene:
- Select the HerbivoreBrain in the Hierarchy window and type Ctrl + D (Command + D on macOS) to duplicate the object. Rename the new object CarnivoreBrain.
- Duplicate the Herbivore creature agent object and rename the new object Carnivore.
- Open the Carnivore object and select the Chicken model. Type Delete to delete the model.
- Drag the Dragon prefab from the Assets/_Gloomy_Animal/Meshes folder and drop it onto the Carnivore object in the Hierarchy window.
- Set the properties on all the Carnivore components as shown in the following ...