Training at this stage of the book should be second nature to you and we will go over it quickly. Open up Unity to where we last left it and let's get to training:
- Make sure your Terrarium scene and the project is saved.
- From the menu, select File | Build Settings.... Make sure that the Terrarium scene is the only scene in the build environment for external training. As long as you are using the same Unity ML-Agents project, you should be good to go.
- Build the game for external training to the 'python' folder, as always.
- Open Visual Studio Code or your other favorite text editor to the trainer_config.yaml file found in the ml-agents/python folder.
- Add a new brain configuration, HerbivoreBrain, and add the text shown ...