Learn how to add rich front-end UIs to your Django project with Angular
About This Video
- Learn the main concepts of the Angular framework and integrate Angular with Django using REST API
- Develop powerful web applications quickly using the best coding practices
- Sharpen your skills on the Angular platform by following the step-by-step approach in this completely practical guide
Want to build amazing web applications using Python as a programming language? This course will enhance your skills by using Angular to build the front end and Django, a Python framework, to build the back end.
This course walks you through the complete process of both front-end and back-end development using Python and Angular. You’ll build a real-world card dealer website during the course. You’ll add features such as car components choice, homepage videos, compelling graphics, and different car models to choose from. This way, customers will get a functional and attractive web application. Finally, you’ll learn to deploy the application on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to combine the powers of your favorite language—Python—with Angular to provide an end-to-end web development solution.
The code bundle for this video course is available at- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Learning-Angular-For-Django-Developers
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Get Started with Angular
- Chapter 2 : Build Your Business Logic
- Chapter 3 : Build REST API
- Chapter 4 : Deploy the Project
- Title: Learning Angular for Django Developers
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789534214